[NFBF-Tampa] Brailling St Patty's

sgreenblatt76 at gmail.com sgreenblatt76 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 01:26:17 UTC 2024

I am planning to attend the Saint Patty's Day event at Otool's pub and I'm
going to bring with me my slate and stylus to Braille people's names or a
message on the Braille alphabet cards we're going to be handing out. I've
found an extra slate I have but there is no stylus to go with it. If someone
can use this slate with a stylus of their own I'll be happy to bring the
extra one with me to the event on March 17. Hopefully those of us who
Braille with the slate and stylus will be able to offer our services at the
pub so people can learn about Braille while enjoying Marion's music and a
pint to celebrate the festive day.

Scott Greenblatt

Talk/Text: 8134601606

Sgreenblatt76 at gmail.com