[NFBF-Tampa] Invotation to USF's Ultimate Bull Talent Show

Z'Leah Liburd nyirah17 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 20:43:23 UTC 2024

Hello Tampa Chapter members!

🎉🎤🌟 Join us for an Enchanted Evening of Talent! 🌟🎤🎉

You are cordially invited to the most magical event of the semester - the
USF Talent Show!

Do you remember our awesome fundraiser concert last October? Well you get
to see two of the band's members , Z'Leah Liburd and Jamie Thomas, grace
the stage with our performance on April 8th, from 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM, at
the USF Marshall Student Center ballroom.

Are you ready to witness pure magic unfold before your eyes? Jamie and I
are set to captivate your hearts with our rendition of the timeless
classic, "Beauty and the Beast."

There is a twist. To secure victory and claim the title of winners, we have
to not only blow the judges away, but we have to get Fan's Favorite.

Jamie and I need your support! Your cheers, your applause, your enthusiasm
- they all play a crucial role in ensuring our win. Remember, your
attendance is not just welcomed - it's essential! Let's make April 8th a
night to remember, as we transport you to the enchanted forest!

We can't wait to see all of you there!
--

Z’Leah Liburd (She/her)

President, Florida Association of Blind Students

President, State Wide Chapter

Nyirah17 at gmail.co <Nyirah17 at gmail.com>m

Student at nfbflorida.org

NFBF.Statewide at gmail.com

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even
touched - they must be felt with the heart." -*Helen Keller.*

Follow us on Facebook and Instagram!

Facebook link:
https://www.facebook.com/Florida-Association-of-Blind-Students-FABS-100610252389102

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fabs_nfb/