[NFBF-Tampa] Social events, your response is needed

sgreenblatt76 at gmail.com sgreenblatt76 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 17:32:43 UTC 2024

I’m sorry to report that I am interested in the Museum event on April 20 but that is not a good date for me. As for the zoo trip I am not interested in that event as I have attended the zoo many times with my family in the past and I’m not sure that I would get anything from the experience. If the museum trip is rescheduled I would like to attend that event but April 20 will not work at all for me.

Scott Greenblatt

Talk/Text: 8134601606

Sgreenblatt76 at gmail.com