[NFBFTtreasure-Coast] Fwd: [NFBF-L] Sunday December 12th 5pm Florida NFB Deaf Blind Division meeting

NFBFL Treasure Coast treasurecoastnfb at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 15:52:00 UTC 2021

Thank you
Nicole

Nicole D. Fincham-Shehan
President

Treasure Coast Chapter
Home Phone: 561-366-7841
Cell Phone: 410-493-4461
Email: treasurecoastnfb at gmail.com

Begin forwarded message:

From: Brian Norton via NFBF-L <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>
Date: December 8, 2021 at 10:39:07 AM EST
To: commmdb at aol.com, hamilton.j.r.2309 at gmail.com, nfbfldeafblindtreasurer at yahoo.com, debbieryan012018 at gmail.com, peggyfleischer at bellsouth.net, amnaulty at aol.com, jnaulty at cfl.rr.com, Brian Norton <brian.edward.norton at outlook.com>, DOUGLAS INGRAM <dingram59 at comcast.net>
Subject: [NFBF-L] Sunday December 12th 5pm Florida NFB Deaf Blind Division meeting

Christmas Greetings NFBF Deaf Blind Division Members and Friends,
We will have a NFBFlorida Deaf Blind Division general meeting on Sunday November 14th 2021 @5pm -6pm.
The Zoom link and phone call in numbers are below.
We will discuss future plans for next year, including selection of committees for gathering and compiling resources for Deaf Blind Floridians, a committee for informing and generating increased participation and membership, and a committee for amending our state NFBFlorida Deaf Blind Constitution.
Other areas of proposed study can be offered as issues of future action.
I look forward to having all NFBF DB Division board members and interested NFBF members participate this next Sunday at the Zoom link or phone below:

This will be our final meeting for 2021.
Best wishes for the New Year!  Brian Edward Norton
National Federation of the Blind of Florida NFBF Greater Daytona Beach
 President NFBF Deaf Blind Division President
386.871.3359
brian.edward.norton at outlook.com
Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can  see. -Mark Twain

Doug Ingram will host and assign co-host as needed
Here is the link:

Topic: DEF Blind Meeting
Time: Dec 12, 2021 05:00 PM Eastern Time(US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/98765742578

Meeting ID: 987 6574 2578

One tap mobile
+13126266799,,98765742578# US (Chicago)
+16468769923,,98765742578# US (New York)

Dial by your location
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
       +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

Meeting ID: 987 6574 2578

Join by Skype for Business

https://zoom.us/skype/98765742578

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBF-L:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbf-l_nfbnet.org/treasurecoastnfb%40gmail.com