[NFBFTtreasure-Coast] Fwd: [NFBF-Leaders] Greater Broward Chapter Celebrates President Jake McIntyre

NFBFL Treasure Coast treasurecoastnfb at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 22:18:32 UTC 2021

Thank you
Nicole

Nicole D. Fincham-Shehan
President

Treasure Coast Chapter
Home Phone: 561-366-7841
Cell Phone: 410-493-4461
Email: treasurecoastnfb at gmail.com

Begin forwarded message:

From: Camille Tate via NFBF-Leaders <nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org>
Date: June 6, 2021 at 9:46:52 AM EDT
To: NFB of Florida List for Leaders <nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org>, NFBF <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Camille Tate <ctate2076 at att.net>
Subject: [NFBF-Leaders] Greater Broward Chapter Celebrates President Jake McIntyre

Greetings Federation Family:

The below announcement is sent on behalf of Debbie Ryan!

The Greater Broward Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Florida is so proud to announce that Jake McIntyre, chapter President, is receiving his High School Diploma this morning. Debbie and Tom Ryan loved and encouraged Jake over the years, seeing the strength in his quietness. The culmination of their belief in him and his hard work has arrived! Today, Jake will receive his diploma in his hand, tangible proof that it can be done if we set our minds to it. Please join Debbie and the Broward Chapter in congratulating Jake on his accomplishments!

“man’s greatness consists in his ability to do and the proper application of his powers to things needed to be done.” -Frederick Douglass

In Celebration,
Camille Tate

Sincerely,

Camille Tate
President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind, FL
Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind, FL
Email: ctate2076 at att.net
Phone: 321 372 4899

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBF-L:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbf-l_nfbnet.org/ndfinchamshehan%40yahoo.com