[NFBFTtreasure-Coast] TCC Agenda June 12, 2021.docx

NFBFL Treasure Coast treasurecoastnfb at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 14:21:39 UTC 2021

Hello Everyone

I hope this finds you all well. Please see attached the agenda for tomorrow’s chapter meeting. We will be having Sylvia Young, secretary of the national Federation of the blind of Florida state board joining us. She will be reading the code of conduct and we will have a discussion.

We will also discuss our upcoming national Federation of the blind national convention that will Be Taking Pl., July sixth, 2021 through July 10, 2021. Hope you all have registered and plan to attend, as this will be an awesome convention!

As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me. Have a fabulous Friday!!!