[NFBFTtreasure-Coast] Reimbursement to our treasurer

NFBFL Treasure Coast treasurecoastnfb at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 18:11:07 UTC 2021

Hello

I hope this finds everyone well. I wanted to inform you that we have purchased the zoom account for our chapter. It is our chapters account, so we will be using it for our chapter meetings, trainings and other activities that will benefit the membership of the NFB treasure Coast chapter.

As a result of us getting this zoom account, there were funds in the amount of $119.92 for the cost of the service. However, since we did not have all of the banking situation changed over to our current Treasurer and Board, Joe Chite had to put the money out of pocket to set up the account.

During our meeting this past Saturday, it was my intent to present this to the membership, but we did not have enough members attend the meeting to participate, therefore, we were not able to hold a meeting because we did not have a quorum. So, to prevent the delay of any reimbursement to Joe, I am authorizing that Joe reimburse himself the amount of $119.92 for his out-of-pocket expense for the zoom account.

Again, I would have preferred to do this before the entire membership and have the authorization of the entire membership, but since we did not have enough people to conduct a full business meeting, this was not able to be done. So in all fairness, and to prevent the delay of Joe being reimbursed, I am making this decision. If anyone has any questions or concerns in regards to this authorization that I have made to Joe, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Joe will be putting together a schedule for some zoom training that we will be conducting with anyone who wants to learn how to use the zoom platform. It is relatively easy to learn and if you have a smart phone, tablet or computer, you are able to access the zoom platform. Information will be forthcoming as two trainings but I can assure you, they will definitely start taking place within the next week or so. We want everyone who wants to attend all or any part of the national convention to be able to participate without any difficulties.

As always if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. I pray that you all continue to stay healthy and safe.

Thank you
Nicole

Nicole D. Fincham-Shehan
President