[NFBFTtreasure-Coast] Zoom Account

NFBFL Treasure Coast treasurecoastnfb at gmail.com
Wed May 26 19:58:27 UTC 2021

Joe,

Has the Zoom account been purchased?  If so, I need to please see the receipt for the purchase.  In addition, I need to be given the loft in information.

I would like to start setting up a training for those members who are not familiar with Zoom.  So, these individuals can participate in National Convention if they would like.

If you have any questions, please let me know.  Thank you for your assistance concerning this matter.

Thank you
Nicole

Nicole D. Fincham-Shehan
President