[NFBFTtreasure-Coast] please post to Treasure Coast Chapter

Doreen Franklin doreenproverbs3 at gmail.com
Fri May 28 15:37:14 UTC 2021

Can you please post this to the list serve for the Treasure Coast Chapter?

Thanks --

Doreen Franklin

772-284-4458

As we discussed at the May 8th monthly meeting, we would like to add a
“Meet Our Members” feature to the Chapter’s Facebook page (*Treasure Coast
Chapter NFB FL)*. We would like to meet each one of the Chapter’s members,
with a short bio and picture from each member so that all of us can get to
know one another, especially since we have not met in-person for so long!
We will begin sharing on Fridays, and will highlight our board members
first, then each of our members. We hope you will participate and join the
Facebook page. Feel free to share the Facebook page with friends & family.

What I would like from each of you is a pic of yourself and if you could
provide me with the following –

-         Your name, spouse and children (if you would like)

-         Where were you born and when did you move to FL

-         1 or 2 items that you like/like to do

-         When did you join NFB

-         Why did you join or how has NFB benefitted you

-         Any other thoughts you would like to share.

If you don’t feel you want to formally write anything, you can always write
your answers down and I’ll format it so we can meet you on the Chapter
page.

Please send your pic & bio to my personal email – Doreenproverbs3 at gmail.com.
Feel free to send me your info now and I will hold onto it and it will be
shared over the summer on Fridays.

Hope you will all join us in meeting one another thru our Chapter’s
Facebook page!

Doreen Franklin

Board Member

772-284-4458