[NFBFTtreasure-Coast] Cancelled Chapter Meeting

NFBFL Treasure Coast treasurecoastnfb at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 02:32:49 UTC 2021

Good Evening All,

I hope this finds you all healthy and safe. This is an email to inform you all that tomorrow’s chapter meeting, Saturday, November 13, 2021 will be canceled. However, we are going to reschedule for next Saturday, November 20, 2021. W We will meet at our same time of 10 AM via zoom. The zoom information will come out this week.

During next weeks meeting, I ask that you all please bring your ideas, so that we can discuss how we want to have our holiday/fellowship party in December. At that time, we will share details as to where the party will be held and discuss the menu and other topics of interest. We are hoping to have everyone come out and join us next month, as we want to be able to see one another in person, but safely. Therefore, this is why we are going to meet at a park in a public place, where there will be social distancing and be able to make everyone feel welcomed and safe.

If you are interested in donating any food or other items that we need for this event, please do not hesitate to contact Joe or Jessica Chite or myself. We are looking forward to such an awesome event to end the 2021 year and kick off the 2022 year.

Again, I hope you all are able to join us next Saturday, November 20, 2021 at 10 AM via zoom, so we can plan this awesome event and have a great meeting. I look forward to talking to you all on Saturday. As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me directly. I wish you all an amazing and blessed week ahead!!!

Thank you
Nicole

Nicole D. Fincham-Shehan
President