[NFBFTtreasure-Coast] Fwd: [NFBF-Leaders] Oct15_BlindAmericansEqualityDayProgram2021-flyer v2-Accessible.pdf

NFBFL Treasure Coast treasurecoastnfb at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 01:18:52 UTC 2021

Hello

Hope this finds you all well. I wanted to invite you to join this free event one Friday for meet the blind month or blind a quality month. I have been asked to be the Keynote speaker for this event. I am truly humbled and honored to do this. Would love for you all to join. Please feel free to register, as this is a free event.

Thank you
Nicole

Nicole D. Fincham-Shehan
President