[NFBFTtreasure-Coast] Fundraiser at State Convention

NFBFL Treasure Coast treasurecoastnfb at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 00:48:27 UTC 2021

Hello

The treasure Coast chapter is gearing up for an exciting state convention in our family reunion!!! We are so looking forward to seeing all of you and have an exciting fundraiser to share!

We have two baby bottles that contain individually wrapped Hershey kisses and a $50 bill in each baby bottle.

The first bottle is a pink baby bottle and it contains individually wrapped pink Hershey kisses and a $50 bill inside. The second baby bottle is a blue baby bottle that contains individually wrapped silver Hershey kisses with a $50 bill. In addition, each baby bottle is 15 inches in height.

The object is to guess how many Hershey kisses are in The baby bottle. Each baby bottle contains the same amount of Hershey kisses. We will be going around convention and you will have an opportunity to feel the bottle and make your guess. One guess will cost three dollars and two guesses will cost five dollars. How ever though, with one guess, you still get two chances to win!!!

Who ever gets the closest to the actual amount of Hershey kisses in the bottle will get their choice of the pink baby bottle or the blue baby bottle. After they make their choice, the second closest number will get whatever baby bottle is left. So, please come and support the treasure Coast chapter of the national Federation of the blind a Florida!!!

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. Looking forward to seeing you all at our family reunion!!!

Thank you
Nicole

Nicole D. Fincham-Shehan
President