[NFBFTtreasure-Coast] Fwd: [NFBF-L] Pre Convention sttreaming

NFBFL Treasure Coast treasurecoastnfb at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 02:57:58 UTC 2021

Thank you
Nicole

Nicole D. Fincham-Shehan
President

Treasure Coast Chapter
Home Phone: 561-366-7841
Cell Phone: 410-493-4461
Email: treasurecoastnfb at gmail.com

Begin forwarded message:

From: Jorge Hernandez via NFBF-L <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>
Date: September 29, 2021 at 6:17:18 PM EDT
Cc: Jorge Hernandez <jeh1065 at comcast.net>
Subject: [NFBF-L] Pre Convention sttreaming

Good evening Florida Federationists

We are testing the audio stream that will be used for our 2021 State Convention.  Below you will see a link that will directly open the audio stream and you will be able to listen the station that we have at our disposal from our National office.

https://streamingv2.shoutcast.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-florida

Currently, we are streaming the NFB CD for your pleasure.  This stream will be available for you to listen for this evening and on Friday, October 1, 2021 we will begin our live stream of our convention starting at 6:45PM with NFB music and then Camille Tate will chair our Legislative Session, followed by the Affiliate open board meeting with President Denise Valkema presiding.

On Saturday, October 2, 2021 our general session will be streamed starting at 8:30AM and on Sunday, October 3, 2021 our general session and our banquet will be streamed as well.  The general session will start at 8:45AM and our banquet will start at 7:00PM.

To listen to the live stream visit www.nfbflorida.org and on the main page locate the “livestream” link and the streaming session will open.  Locate and click the play button, then sit back and relax as you listen to our 2021 State Convention live.

If you are going  to use a mobile device such as an iPhone or an iPad, once you have the streaming playing, lock the screen so the clicking noise will not interfere with the stream.  Also, make sure you raise the volume of the device to the high  position so you can enjoy a better sound.  For those individuals who are  using  an android device you can follow the same instructions as mentioned for Apple devices.

If you are using a computer you will still get the same experience as those with mobile devices.  Use the same link on www.nfbflorida.org and locate the “listen live” to access the stream.

The Florida Affiliate welcomes you via the World Wide Web and hopes that you will join us as we celebrate our face-to-face 2021 State Convention from Tampa Florida.

Sincerely

Jorge Hernandez, 2nd Vice President

Board of Directors

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBF-L:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbf-l_nfbnet.org/treasurecoastnfb%40gmail.com