[NFBFTtreasure-Coast] Next chapter meeting, Saturday, April 9, 2022

NFBFL Treasure Coast treasurecoastnfb at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 18:27:18 UTC 2022

Hello

Hope that you all are well. Please see the information below for our next chapter meeting. It is scheduled for Saturday, April 9, 2022. We will meet in person, but there is a virtual option, should you want to join virtually. We will hold chapter elections, in order to vote, you must be a member in good standing and have paid your 2022 chapter dues. All information is enclosed below. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact myself or any other member of the board. We hope to see you all next Saturday!

Thank you
Nicole

Nicole D. Fincham-Shehan
President