[NFBFTtreasure-Coast] Dues and April 9th Meeting

Joe Chite joe at joechite.com
Mon Apr 4 15:46:45 UTC 2022

Hello NFB TC crew! A couple small housekeeping things i need to mention.

Elections are scheduled for April’s meeting. As such, dues need to be collected at or before Saturday’s meeting. Which, btw is on for our regularly scheduled time of 10am at the WQCS Building at IRSC. We have to pay our state dues as well, which is an amount based off current active paid membership. So i would like to have that finished on Saturday so we can pay and be in good steed with the state chapter.

So with that said, i will be making calls this week. If you’ve already paid then it’s just a friendly reminder about the meeting and some of my patented chit-chat. If you are no longer interested in being a member or something has changed then you will DEFINITELY be getting some of my chit-chat! Hahahaha

That about covers it from my end. I will add, if anyone speaks to Tommy or Jennifer on the reg, i have been playing phone tag with him. And i know he doesn’t get the emails. So anyone who talks to him, please lend a hand if you do and let him know I’m trying to reach him regarding the contents of this message. Will be genuinely appreciated.

Also, i have 3-4 folks i need to add to this ListServ. If anyone knows of anyone not getting regular emails or I’ve missed someone, please let me know.

Ok i think I’m done bothering everyone about money money money money now. Hahahaha I know I’m not the one with the fun updates and calls. Blame the job! Hahahaha See you all Saturday!

-Joe