[NFBFTtreasure-Coast] Saturday, April 9, 2022 chapter meeting agenda

NFBFL Treasure Coast treasurecoastnfb at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 20:35:24 UTC 2022

Hello

I pray this finds you all healthy and safe. Please find attached the agenda for tomorrow’s national Federation of the blind of Florida, treasure coast chapter meeting. We will be meeting at the QRC radio station on the campus of Indian River State College in Fort Pierce or you can join us via zoom. The zoom link has previously been sent out, but if you need it, please feel free to contact me. We will forward to having an awesome speaker from the division of Blind services. In addition, we will holding our annual elections. Hope that you will be able to join us.

As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me. I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow at the chapter meeting.