[NFBFTtreasure-Coast] 50/50 for August meeting.

j_voepel25 j_voepel25 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 2 13:28:52 UTC 2022

Just a reminder, we will be having a 50 50 drawing at our August meeting.  So please bring cash if you would like to participate.  If you plan on attending the meeting via zoom, you can mail a check or cash prior to the meeting so we can pay out the winner accordingly.  I also have zelle, so if you would like to send it that way I can make sure you are added.  Please contact me directly if you plan to zelle. It is 6 tickets for $5.Our addressJoe and Jessica Chite360 NE Solida DrivePort St. Lucie, FL 34983Thank you Jessica Chite