[NFBFTtreasure-Coast] Fwd: [NFBF-L] Deaf blind meeting happening Sunday February 13 at 5 PM.

NFBFL Treasure Coast treasurecoastnfb at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 12:19:07 UTC 2022

Thank you
Nicole

Nicole D. Fincham-Shehan
President

Treasure Coast Chapter
Home Phone: 561-366-7841
Cell Phone: 410-493-4461
Email: treasurecoastnfb at gmail.com

Begin forwarded message:

From: Peggy Fleischer via NFBF-L <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>
Date: February 11, 2022 at 7:10:47 AM EST
To: nfbf-l at nfbnet.org
Cc: Peggy Fleischer <peninnah.fleischer at gmail.com>
Subject: [NFBF-L] Deaf blind meeting happening Sunday February 13 at 5 PM.

Dear Members,

I hope that you all are well and have enjoyed the holidays so far this year. I am pleased to announce that Ms. Alice Eaddy will be our guest speaker. Ms. Alice is President of our National Deaf Blind Division. I have asked her to speak about updates from the National Division, and how we can better serve seniors with hearing loss and blindness in our minority communities. If you have a specific question for President Eaddy, can you please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you for your assistance, and we look forward to hearing from you. See you soon. Please let us know how we may assist you in locating services, or in advocating for you as a person living with blindness and hearing loss.

Marilyn Baldwin
First Vice President
Deaf Blind Division
NFBF
(407)810-0554

Topic: DeafBlind meeting
Time: Feb 13, 2022 05:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/98765742578
Meeting ID: 987 6574 2578
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,98765742578# US (Chicago)
+16468769923,,98765742578# US (New York)

Dial by your location
       +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
       +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
       +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
       +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
       +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
       +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
       +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
Meeting ID: 987 6574 2578

Join by Skype for Business
https://zoom.us/skype/98765742578

Peggy Fleischer

NFb-Florida State Board member

Co-chair NFB-FL Communities Of Faith

Vice President
NFB-FL Greater Daytona Beach Chapter
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBF-L:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbf-l_nfbnet.org/treasurecoastnfb%40gmail.com