[NFBFTtreasure-Coast] Hello

Joe Chite joe at joechite.com
Sun May 8 09:53:17 UTC 2022

Just a reminder, i will be sticking around for a little after the meeting to go over some Facebook questions with Rosemary. Anyone interested in going over the platform with us is encouraged to stick with us. If anyone has any questions maybe about Voiceover or the Android version of it, that would be a good time to talk then, as well, since Rosemary and i are both voiceover users ourselves. Thanks to Joe for the spot and opportunity, as always. Genuinely.

So just FYI. Basic overview. Downloading the app. Accessing your profile. Looking up a friend or interest. Just dipping your toe in the water for anyone looking to learn!

Thanks! See y’all Saturday!

-Joe