[NFBFTtreasure-Coast] Happy Mother’s Day!!!

NFBFL Treasure Coast treasurecoastnfb at gmail.com
Sun May 8 18:30:20 UTC 2022

Happy Mothers Day 💐🌷🌹🌻🌼🌸🌺

I pray that you enjoy this special day and are honored by the men and children in your lives. It takes a special woman to be a mother, but you do not have to have your own children to have this characteristic. So today, we salute and say thank you for all that you do as a mother, grandmother, godmother, aunts or whatever special title you hold in that child’s heart. May God continue to bless and keep you all!!!

Happy Mother’s Day!!!💐🌷🌹🌻🌼🌸🌺

Thank you
Nicole

Nicole D. Fincham-Shehan