[NFBFTtreasure-Coast] September Meeting

j_voepel25 j_voepel25 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 2 16:32:18 UTC 2022

       National Federation of the Blind   Treasure Coast Chapter  Our next meeting is scheduled for September 10, 2022 at 10:00am at the WQCS Radio Station at Indian River State College in Ft. Pierce.  A Zoom link will also be sent out via the listserv file or you may call in using the following number.  1-669-900-6833 Meeting ID 788 474 1090 Our guest speaker for September will be Rosemary Mulero, counselor from The Lighthouse of The Palm Beaches.  The focus is going to be on sighed spouses, family, and friends of the blind/ visually impaired.We will be having a 50/50 raffle drawing at our meeting.  Tickets are 6 for $5.00 so please remember to bring cash if you plan to participate.  If you plan on participating remotely, please contact me for options to purchase tickets prior to the meeting.   Jessica Chite Secretary 636.358.2278 J_Voepel25 at yahoo.com