[NFBFTtreasure-Coast] October Meeting

j_voepel25 j_voepel25 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 24 13:09:21 UTC 2022

National Federation of the BlindTreasure Coast ChapterOur next meeting is scheduled for October 1st, 2022 at 10:00am at the WQCS Radio Station at Indian River State College in Ft. Pierce. This is one week early due to State Convention.  A Zoom link will also be sent out via the listserv file or you may call in using the following number.
1-669-900-6833
Meeting ID 788 474 1090
We will be discussing the final plans for our White Cane Walk on October 15th and planning our future meetings.  We also going to have time dedicated to Blind Items, so please bring an item or story to share.
We will be having a 50/50 raffle drawing at our meeting.  Tickets are 6 for $5.00 so please remember to bring cash if you plan to participate.  If you plan on participating remotely, please contact me for options to purchase tickets prior to the meeting.
Jessica Chite
Secretary
636.358.2278
J_Voepel25 at yahoo.com