[NFBFTtreasure-Coast] 2023 NFB TC Year

daphneraygen at aol.com daphneraygen at aol.com
Fri Feb 24 20:31:41 UTC 2023

Sounds good happy Friday. Will send info this weekend 🌻

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS

On Friday, February 24, 2023, 7:25 AM, joe joechite.com via NFBF-Treasure-Coast <nfbf-treasure-coast at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Good morning, NFB TC crew! Excited to see everybody again in March.

I wanted to plant a seed for y’all to think about heading into our next meeting. It’s the meeting itself. What are we doing that you think is a waste of time? What are the best parts? What should we focus on more and focus less on at the same time? Have there been particular guests you’ve liked. Things you haven’t. I would love to hear from you. Rosemary and i were kind of thrust into this position and we are always trying to learn and adapt. Tamika and Nicole gave us great templates to work from but please consider giving us opinions, thoughts, constructive criticism. This is your group as well and if there is something you’d like to see or don’t feel you’re getting, i want to know.
Feel free to text or call me at 772.521.5563 or reply/reply all to this email. I would love to start a dialogue and hear ideas from everybody.

All the best! See you in March!

-Joe
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBF-Treasure-Coast:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbf-treasure-coast_nfbnet.org/daphneraygen%40aol.com