[NFBFTtreasure-Coast] Guest Speaker for Fort Pierce Lions

CRYSTAL SAMUEL ftpiercelionscrystal at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 29 15:11:32 UTC 2023

Hi,
We are part of Lions Clubs International and meet at 2nd Street Bistro in downtown Fort Pierce on the first Thursday of each month at 6:30pm.
We are hoping to host a guest speaker from your Treasure Coast Chapter NFB to inform our members of your group and activities. Last year, we had a few members who participated in your White Cane awareness walk at City Hall in Fort Pierce.
Please let me know if you could join us for a dinner meeting, possibly in September!
My name is Crystal Samuel and I am the Vice-President for the Fort Pierce Lions Club.
Hoping to hear from you soon:)
Crystal
772-940-9939

Sent from my iPhone