[NFBFTtreasure-Coast] How did May finish for you?

Kirk Roberts cashroberts2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 2 13:07:13 UTC 2023

Keep moving forward joe. Thank you so much. kirk and luisa

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Fri, Jun 2, 2023 at 8:38 AM, joe joechite.com via NFBF-Treasure-Coast<nfbf-treasure-coast at nfbnet.org> wrote:   Just checking in. Hope all is well for y’all! How has the month been? What have you challenged yourself to try this past month? Where did you stumble or searching for a tip? We don’t just meet the 2nd Saturday of the month and disappear. You guys have heard me say “I’m blind 24/7 if you’re around or if you’re not” before. Anything comes up between the meetings, we lean on one another. It’s why we’re here.

One thing i can add that has been on my mind this month. I’ve been trying a lot of new things, meeting new people. And with that, as you all know, comes some adversity. At times. Not always, not always. But the thing i am really focusing on this month is this…

If i wanna stop going out and lay on the couch, i can do that. No one is going to come for me and tell me to get back up. But that is not what i want. I did that for a year or so before i met any of you. So if you DO wanna get out there and challenge yourself and interact with the public and experience life, well you’re gonna meet some “good’uns and some bad’duns” along the way. Just by the law of averages. Don’t consider it a referendum on people as a whole. I also like to think of how far we’ve all come. Even the folks just starting the journey, if you’re on this email or have dipped your toe in the water out there, you’re doing great. Now push a little harder tomorrow and let’s do it again.

All the best,

-Joe
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBF-Treasure-Coast:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbf-treasure-coast_nfbnet.org/cashroberts2001%40yahoo.com