[NFBFTtreasure-Coast] FW: [NFBF-L] 2023 NFBF State Convention Hotel Information

j_voepel25 j_voepel25 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 14 15:39:00 UTC 2023

Thank you,Jessica Chite
-------- Original message --------From: Camille Tate via NFBF-L <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org> Date: 6/14/23  10:38  (GMT-05:00) To: 'NFB of Florida Internet Mailing List' <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org> Cc: Camille Tate <ctate2076 at att.net> Subject: [NFBF-L] 2023 NFBF State Convention Hotel Information Greetings Florida Federationists:  Our state convention will be here before you know it! We encourage all attendees to make their reservations as soon as possible to ensure your booking. The hotel information is below, including the convention code and direct booking link. The convention rate for Embassy Suites USF is $115 per night plus tax. Our convention runs from Friday, October 7 through the evening of Sunday, October 8. If you are planning to attend the banquet Sunday evening, you should reserve your room with a check-out date of Monday, October 9. Shoulder days are available, based upon hotel availability. The shoulder days are up to two days pre-convention and two days post-convention; this means that you can come early to Tampa and still pay the convention rate of $115 per night plus tax. Contact me or any member of our affiliate board if you have questions. Reserve as soon as possible! We have contracted for a certain number of room nights and the hotel does not have to guarantee the convention rate once our room block has been met. Additionally, shoulder days may be limited based upon hotel occupancy and reservations at the time of booking.  2023 State Convention Hotel Information  When: October 6-8, 2023  Where: Embassy Suites USF 3705 Spectrum Boulevard Tampa, FL 33612 (813) 977-7066 Convention Code: NFBF  Direct Booking Link:  https://www.hilton.com/en/book/reservation/deeplink/?ctyhocn=TPAFR&groupCode=NFB&arrivaldate=2023-10-05&departuredate=2023-10-09&cid=OM,WW,HILTONLINK,EN,DirectLink&fromId=HILTONLINKDIRECT    Sincerely, Camille Tate 2nd Vice President, National Federation of the Blind of Florida President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind of Florida Phone: 321 372 4899