[NFBFTtreasure-Coast] Resignation

Jessica Voepel j_voepel25 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 23 00:50:42 UTC 2023

DearTreasure Coast Chapter,

Effectiveimmediately, we resign from our respective roles on the NFB of the TreasureCoast board.  Our advocacy goals andvision for the chapter do not align with current leadership and we would not bedoing the NFB, it’s membership, or ourselves any favors by remaining on theboard for a moment longer.  Allinformation, records, or physical goods we held on behalf of the NFB of theTreasure Coast have been sent via UPS to Rosemary Brunson, president or emailedto the board. We appreciate our time with the NFBTC and look forward to thepossibility of collaboration in some way in the future.

All thebest,

Jessicaand Joe Chite