[NFBFTtreasure-Coast] March Meeting

j_voepel25 j_voepel25 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 4 14:55:35 UTC 2023

National Federation of the Blind

  Treasure Coast Chapter

Our next meeting is scheduled for March 11th, 2023 at 10:00am at the WQCS Radio Station at Indian River State College in Ft. Pierce. A Zoom link will also be sent out via the listserv file or you may call in using the following number.

1-669-900-6833
Meeting ID 788 474 1090

Our Guest speaker for March is Barbara Page from Disability Rights of Florida.

We have started to collect chapter dues for 2023. They are due by the April meeting.  Yearly dues are $10.00 and we also ask for a $5.00 donation to the Sunshine fund.  The Sunshine fun is optional.  You may pay by cash or check.

We will be having a 50/50 raffle drawing at our meeting.  Tickets are 6 for $5.00 so please remember to bring cash if you plan to participate.  If you plan on participating remotely, please contact me to purchase tickets in advance.

Jessica Chite, Secretary
636.358.2278
J_Voepel25 at yahoo.com