[Nfbj] Sad News About a Friend

David R. Stayer davidandloristayer at verizon.net
Sun Jun 28 13:36:05 UTC 2009

I did not learn about the death of Harold snider until last night eastern
time after Shabbos.  Harold was an active member of our movement for years.
He helped make things go smoothly for our International visitors at many NFB
conventions. He also spearheaded the founding of our NFB in Judaism group.
He also made sure that the world knew about the plight of the blind during
the holocaust.  Please heed Dr. Maurer and pray for Linda during her time of
need.  May G-d bless and protect her.
 I will always have a place in my heart for Harold as a special person.-----