[Nfbj] Sidurim in Braille?

Leye-Shprintse leyeshprintse at ymail.com
Wed Nov 7 20:32:13 UTC 2012

BS"D

Sholom NFBJ,

You can call me Leye-Shprintse. I am a 27-year-old Jewess-by-choice-to-be from Scandinavia. I have lived as a Torah observant Noachide for over seven years and I am working on my emigration so that I can join Klal Yisroel. I would love to come in contact with other blind Jews so feel free to send me an e-mail.

Today my question is: I wonder if the JBI is the only place where you can find sidurim in Braille? Does it not exist sidurim only in Hebrew? If it does: Do they have nikudos in them? What I understand the sidurim from JBI use Grade Braille 2 something that I do not manage and therefore the English text would be useless for me. My Hebrew is not the best either but I am willing to learn. Which pronunciation do they use in the audio version of the Hasidur Hashalem, Ashknazi or Sfardi?

Lesholom,
Leye-Shprintse