[Nfbj] Looking for Memories and Tributes

David R. Stayer davidandloristayer at verizon.net
Sun Nov 24 14:53:51 UTC 2013

I first met "Adrienne in the 1970's. She was in the forefront of arguing
for us as blind people. Actually in 1974 she was the most responsible in
drafting the legislation for the New York State Human Rights bill which
Governor Malcolm Wilson in September of 1974. I had the privilege of
singing with Adrienne and others for a short time in a musical group
mostly composed of blind singers.