[Nfbj] Sholom! Seeking connections...

Leye-Shprintse Öberg leyeshprintse at zoho.com
Fri Jul 1 12:15:39 UTC 2016

BS'D

Sholom everybody,

I wonder if some of you have experiences of studying at a seminary (for females) or a yeshivah (for males) in Israel and if you're willing to share your experiences with me? I'll study at a seminary this fall and I'm their first blind student. If you want (or if you know someone), you can send (or pass on my email) an email to: leyeshprintse at zoho.com. If someone is only interested in networking, you're welcome to contact me to. I feel very alone as a blind Jewess and I'm open to new friends and acquaintances. I wish you all a gut Shabes!

Lesholom,
Leye-Shprintse Öberg
leyeshprintse at zoho.com
http://leyeshprintse.com