[NFBJ] Siddurim

Lynn Zelvin lynnzelvin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 04:48:53 UTC 2018

You can get a traditional Hebrew-only siddur from CSB Care In Brooklyn: www.computersciences.org
You can be pretty specific about what you want because they are just embossing them as needed. Like I had them do the friday night service on  the narrower 8.5" x 11.5" paper because it's easier to hold. I got my other volumes some years ago from Mesila in Israel, which is a guy doing basically the same thing,but not quite so flexible, but I'll replace them from CSB Care when they are worn out. Because it's just the traditional service, straight through with no fancy formatting, and just bound with plastic comb bindings, they are pretty small and don't have to be held flat as with the JBI hard cover bindings. They will also do a Machzor and I have them break it up by service.

Sent from my iPhone