[Nfbj] Introduction and getting to know fellow members

Amanda Cape cape.amanda at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 08:00:29 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,
My name is Amanda Cape. I am 26 years old and live in Montreal,
Canada. I am Jewish and was so happy to recently discover that the NFB
has a Judaism division. I would like to get to know everyone and to
learn about what is discussed on this mailing list. Has anyone ever
used the Jewish dating apps or websites with Jaws or VoiceOver? If so,
how did they work and which ones did you use?
I am interested in getting more connected within the Jewish community.
I look forward to hearing from everyone!
Thanks,
Amanda