[NFBJ] Tu b’shvat

Laura bookthief25 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 01:23:59 UTC 2018

Hi my beautiful ryan.
It looks like you read my mind, once again.
Conference call starts at 7 here.
I'm trying to do about 10 things at once.
As usual.  Ha ha.
You know what I'm like.
Anyway, if we can't facetime tonight, then lets try for tomorrow.
Gotta get back "it.
  PS, Thanks for those questions.  I've now copied
them to a file.  These are great for general discussion.  As well
as reflection.  Maybe we can also talk about these off list.
Hope your doing ok.
Love,
Laura Meyer.  ----- Original Message -----