[NFBJ] Tefilin

Rachel Bodek rybodek at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 17:56:38 UTC 2018

hi  did  you  end  up  going  to  the  rabbi  my  cousin  referred  you  to?  if  so,  perhaps  he  can  show  you?  if  not,  would  you  consider  coming  to  Monsey  one  day  and  my  father  will  gladly  show  you?if  that's  not  an  option we can figure something out.  you  can  respond  to  my  personal  e-mail  rybodek at gmail.com  so  we  don't  bother  others  on  this  list.  thanks

This  message  was  sent  with  my  mobile  phone,  please  disregard  any  typos  or  grammatical  errors.  Thanks,  Rachel