[NFBJ] Pesach Seder

Rachel Bodek rybodek at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 17:34:51 UTC 2018

I have a relative who is very well connected with many  chabad  rabbis.  if  you  give  me  the  info  of  where  you  live,  perhaps  the  rabbi  can  find  a  host  to  stay  so  you  don't  need  to  commute.  If  you  don't  feel  comfortable  giving  this  info  on  this  public  forum,  you  can  e-mail  me  at  rybodek at gmail.com

This  message  was  sent  with  my  mobile  phone,  please  disregard  any  typos  or  grammatical  errors.  Thanks,  Rachel