[NFBJ] updated list of frum books on bookshare, expanded Novel Idea section for kids, and website for frum audio books

Rachel Bodek rybodek at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 03:02:03 UTC 2019

Hi all,

Attached is an updated list of from books available on Bookshare-some books
were recently added to the list. Also, exciting news! We are starting a
kids' book section in our Novel Idea project. The first book will be kids
Speak 5 by Chaim Walder and our reader will hopefully start reading shortly.
If you want more books recorded and can help with finding readers, we can
move this project along. The dial-in number is (718) 906-6400, then dial 1
then 5 then 4 then 29 then 7468. Also, see link below for a website where
you can download frum audio books.

https://www.amaggidsmarket.com/