[NFBJ] updated Jewish reading/learning material resources

rybodek at gmail.com rybodek at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 14:17:43 UTC 2020

Hi all,

It was so nice to connect last night. Here are some resources for Jewish
reading/learning material:

1.	CSB care is an organization providing Jewish texts in various
formats (mostly for learning/study) Website: computersciences.org
2.	A maggid's market is a commercial company for audio books. They
provide a 50% discount to individuals who are visually impaired with the
code Insight. Their website is amaggidsmarket.com
3.	Free hotlines to listen to lectures: Kol Haloshon (see attached info
about the novel idea section where we record books) (718) 906-6400 and the
Chazak hotline (845) 356-6665.
4.	I am attaching lists of frum (Orthodox-friendly) books available on
Bookshare and JBI/NLS.

I hope these are helpful and am looking forward to connecting via
zoom/teleconferences.

Have a great day and enjoy the rest of the NFB convention!