[NFBJ] FW: follow up regarding Partners in Torah opportunity for Jewish individuals who are visually impaired

rybodek at gmail.com rybodek at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 19:36:09 UTC 2020

Hi all,

As a follow up to a previous e-mail I had sent a few months ago, see message below. I started learning with a Torah partner myself and it is a really nice opportunity to have a topic of interest read to me while gaining a ‘study’ friend.

Partners in Torah <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/G78MY72>  presents the opportunity to learn with a chavruta!

Once a week by phone or video.  Free of charge.  Any topic.  On your time.

For more information or to sign up contact

Danielle Litton @ 973-798-9055 x 114 or dlitton at partnersintorah.org <mailto:dlitton at partnersintorah.org>

All the best,

Danielle

 <https://www.partnersintorah.org/>