[NFBJ] Thank you

Stewart Prost sprost82 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 13:40:00 UTC 2020

Chag Samach everyone!  I do not necessarily mean to speak for David Stayer,
but I did speak with him about a meeting of this group before Rosh
Hashanah. He indicated his wish to have it after the holiday. I believe we
will be using the zoom platform as the NFB has been using this as a means
of conducting meetings. I’m sure David will keep everyone informed.

Respectfully,
Stewart Prost