[NFBJ] Braille in Israel

Rachel Bodek rybodek at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 00:12:25 UTC 2021

Hi, I'm not sure what you mean by "frum braillewriters" but they use the same as we do and their Hebrew braille goes from left to right. Can anyone listen in to your presentation? If so, can you share the info with us? thanks!

This  message  was  sent  with  my  mobile  phone,  please  disregard  any  typos  or  grammatical  errors.  Thanks,  Rachel