[NFBJ] Braille literature?

janetcw at sbcglobal.net janetcw at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 13 02:50:31 UTC 2021

Hi Ricky,

Braille production does seem to be down everywhere. I did get a somewhat
recent edition of Braile Book review from NLS but another magazine from NLS
has not come in a few months. I did speak to someone at NLS and they have
been slowed down for a number of reasons - staffing, supplies, etc.

Also, I subscribe to JBI's Jewish Braille Review and have not received it in
a few months.

Janet