[NFBJ] Sorry one further question

Rachel Bodek rybodek at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 03:48:18 UTC 2021

Hi, I'm not sure what you are referring to. I live in New York and I am not aware of anything to that effect. I do have a whole support network going for Jewish families with visually impaired members and we sometimes do events for our group. You can email me off-line if you would like at rybodek at gmail.com

This  message  was  sent  with  my  mobile  phone,  please  disregard  any  typos  or  grammatical  errors.  Thanks,  Rachel