[NFBJ] Maxwell House Haggadot in Braille

Dale HELTZER deheltzer at msn.com
Fri Jan 1 12:14:53 UTC 2021

Have you tried JBI International -
www.jbilibrary.org
1-800-433-1531

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBJ <nfbj-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of BRUCE&JOY BRESLAUER via NFBJ
Sent: Friday, January 1, 2021 5:41 AM
To: nfbj at nfbnet.org
Cc: BRUCE&JOY BRESLAUER <breslauerj at gmail.com>
Subject: [NFBJ] Maxwell House Haggadot in Braille

Hello everyone, and happy secular new year!

Does anyone know if these still exist, and where I might find two Braille copies?  Thanks.

Joy Breslauer, First Vice President

Web Site: http://www.nfbofmt.org <http://www.nfbofmt.org/>

Live the life you want

The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.