[NFBJ] Inclusion of Jews Who Are Observant of Jewish Traditional Practices

Stewart Prost sprost82 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 21:28:41 UTC 2021

Good afternoon, Ms. Bodek,
I think that there was a plan to have another meeting of this group.
However, the person in charge, Mr. David Stayer has been ill.  I will reach
out to him and see if such a meeting can be organized in the near future.
I probably will not get in touch with him no earlier than this Sunday.  I
suspect that such a meeting will not take place until after Pesach.  Thank
you vor your response.

Shabbat Shalom,
Stewart Prost