[NFBJ] Recap of Today's Meeting

Dale HELTZER deheltzer at msn.com
Wed Apr 6 01:27:57 UTC 2022

Stewart,

I'm sorry illness prevented me from being a part of the last Zoom meeting. For brevity, in lieu of making piecemeal suggestions for potential changes to your text, I took the liberty of making changes to the original I thought would be helpful, and have attached my offering. Please let me know what you think.

BTW: Our localCHABAD had a 10-week lunch and learn, and I was able to get the braille text from JBI in a pleasantly timely manner.

You may delete my name from the file name if you wish - I just put it there so you would know the source.

Be well
B'Shalom