[NFBJ] Recap of Today's Meeting

Stewart Prost sprost82 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 15:52:37 UTC 2022

Greetings, everyone,
I should have responded to Ricky's email sooner.  We never had a meeting
scheduled for April 24.  I think we had talked about that, and moved the
meeting to March 27.  Our next meeting is Sunday, May 15, 2020 at 4 PM
EDT.  We will plan the meeting of this group for national convention.  I
will be going, and have requested a room for Wednesday, July 6, 2022 from
7-8:30 PM.  I encourage people to come in person.  I will try to have a way
others can join by zoom, but it is much better if we all meet together in
person.  Here is the zoom information for the meeting on May 15:
Stewart Prost is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: NFB in Judaism Group Meeting
Time: May 15, 2022 04:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/3661685508?pwd=a2RwY0o5TWVIa2xBbDBPSEJzL0l2QT09

Meeting ID: 366 168 5508
Passcode: 21211955
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,3661685508#,,,,*21211955# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,,3661685508#,,,,*21211955# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)