[NFBJ] FW: Lighthouse newsletter and 2 personal articles

rybodek at gmail.com rybodek at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 01:52:22 UTC 2022

Hi all,

I’m not sure I ever-or at least recently-forwarded this monthly newsletter from the Lighthouse (see below). Hope some of you find it interesting or helpful. Also, attached please find a recent interview I had with the Bina magazine and an excerpt of a memoir Lauren Lieberman wrote which talks about our Shabbaton/Kosher Camp Abilities 3 years ago. Let’s hope we get to do another one some time in the near future…

Enjoy and a freilichin Chanukah!