[NFBJ] NFB in Judaism Group Meeting, Sunday, February 27, 2022

Stewart Prost sprost82 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 14:54:47 UTC 2022

Greetings, everyone,
This is a reminder of the upcoming meeting of the NFB in Judaism, scheduled
for this Sunday, February 27, 2022 from 4-5 PM Eastern Standard Time.  The
zoom link information is below:
Stewart Prost is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: NFB in Judaism Group Meeting
Time: Feb 27, 2022 04:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/3661685508?pwd=a2RwY0o5TWVIa2xBbDBPSEJzL0l2QT09

Meeting ID: 366 168 5508
Passcode: 21211955
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,3661685508#,,,,*21211955# US (Washington DC)

Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

Here is a brief agenda for the meeting:

   - Introductions
   - Issues of Concern related to full participation of blind people in
   Jewish communal life
   - Ideas for programs and speakers for future meetings

I suggest that people join a few minutes early so that we can start on
time.  I look forward to meeting all of you on Sunday!

Warm regards,
Stewart Prost, President, Tidewater Chapter, NFB of Virginia
Phone: 757-572-6891
Email: sprost82 at gmail.com